BASIC AGRICULTURAL MANAGEMENT COURSE .
Day by day problems of Indian Agriculture Industry is increasing in all manner whether its faulty seed , low availability of agricultural labors or low market price and so on. Though there ares several reasons for that , but poor scientific and professional approach of Indian farmers are also largely contributing this ! At the same time as many graduates , post graduates (skilled labours ) are hoping to concentrate on their existing farming land as job opportunities are decreasing day-by-day.
Keeping all this in mind Vigyan Ashram is very please to inform you that , we are starting Basic Agriculture Management Course From JANUARY 2011.The course will be of three (3) months period on part time basis that is twice in week OR of 15 days continuously . This course will deals with Basic Knowledge of Agricultural which every farmer should know to run his agricultural business in profit .
Course Contains –
- In 15 to 20 practicals and theory session this course will cover basic agricultural practices in scientific manner as –
- Basic soil properties and its relation with Agricultural.
Soil testing and calculation of fertilizer dose .
- Crop rotation .
- Integrated Fertilizer / crop protection management .
- Organic farming – Vermicompost / Amrut Pani / Panchamrut etc .
- Identification of Pest and its proper management .
- Polyhouse farming .
- Use of Internet in Agribusiness. Etc …. etc …….
Target audience –
- Young enterpruners those who wants to do their career in agribusiness .
- Farmers those who wants to improve their productivity.
- Agro-business ferms / farms those who want to develop skilled labour for their farm.
Course fee –
Rs.500 for local and Rs. 2000 /- (With stay and Food for 15 days).
Course schedule –
15 to 30th of every alternate month round the year.
For more details please contact at –
Vigyan Ashram ,
Dist- Pune ,Pin-412413.
Phone – 0238/292326.
Ranajeet Shanbhag- 9579734720.
there does not seem to be any attachment
No attachment visible