Its our pleasure to install digital DC laser cutter and Wood router machines at Lokmanya Vidya Mandir , IBT School at Chikhalgaon (Tal-Dapoli , Dist- Ratnagiri , Maharashtra).
These CNC machines are MADE IN Fab-Lab , Pabal by our Fab engineers Ms.Supriya Kadam and Mr. Suhas Labde.
Specifications of these machines are as below –
DC Laser cutter –
- This laser can work with 0.3 mm precision and can cut or engrave up to 1.5 mm depth.
- Operate on DC hence no need to worry about earthing & fluctuating power supply.
- Cut cardboard and paper , therefore useful for school students projects.
Digital wood router –
- It is a wood milling machine with work bed area : 600 cm X 600 cm (machine footprint: 800 cm X800 cm) , machine accuracy : Properly tuned and calibrated machine will get resolution up to 0.075 mm to 0.13mm
- It works with Arduino Mega with GRBL Installed and Input Voltage : 220VAC-240VAC (Spindle : Power : 500 W ,Speed without load : 30,000 rpm)
These 2 machines are part of Rural School based digital fabrication (Fab Lab) establishment of project under “The 2017 Chevron STEM Education Award”.