DST review meeting – 17th May 2011.
Chair person – Dr.Yogesh Kulkarni .
Member’s – Mr.Ranajeet Shanbhag .
Mr.Sidharth Kulkarni .
Mr.Sachin Chavan (On phone)
Mr.Avinash Dhobale (On Phone)
DST review meeting as conducted at VA for discussing post DST expert visit issues and further targets . Before starting meeting Dr.Yogesh Kulkarni formaly welcomed Mr.Sidharth Kulkarni in DST group and explained him objectives of DST support and role of Fab-lab in DST work. Following were important topics discussed in this meeting and decision were taken as-
- Mr.Sachine chavan will update www.techshalla.org & One new blog will be created for Suzlon school & HKM schools activities .
- One design library will be prepared and made available with publication department including all designs made during last two tears as fabrication designs , LED , Akash Kandil etc
- Pedal operated Fodder cutting machine will be designed and tested as DBRT student project .
- For Bio-gas-to-electricity project – Ranajeet & waghole will co-ordinate further & multification of existing Napier grass will be done in coming rainy season on 0.5 acre land .
- ITC based application – Updating VA website , updating other e-containt will be done shortly by out sourcing it . At the same time fusibility of appointing one new IT engineer will be checked – further co-ordination by Dr.Yogesh Kulkarni .
- Do it your self – website will be designed for all tech problem with the help of INDUSA – further co-ordination Dr.Yogesh Kilkarni .
- Fab-lab projects – New hobby kits for conducting Fab-camps and preparation for FAB7 are the main targets for Sidharth Kulkarni for next two months.
- Developing business models on Solar gadgets and developing new commercial products in Food lab will be main targets for Mr.Ranajeet Shanbhag & team .
- In Agricultural projects documentation of Farmers group activities will be done by Mr.Ganesh Pingle and Ranajeet Shanbhag jointly .
- Scouting and adopting technologies developed by other DST group will be the work of whole DST group and review will be taken periodical .
- Developing gadgets for Elderly peoples will be done by giving projects to EWB / SP Jain students.