- Society composter (Model 2) – It’s mainly designed for processing kitchen waste available at the large societies.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type of Waste||Kitchen waste|
|Capacity (Kg)||35 kg/per batch|
|Electrical Consumption||2 Paise per kg of waste processed|
|Main Vessel||MS Drum FRP Coated|
|Special Features||Internal baffles And Snap locks|
|Suitable for no of Households||75-300|
|Electrical Supply||230 V AC, Single Phase|
- Load basket of culture into the drum. (Approx. 5 kg)
- Load basket of garbage into the drum. (Approx. 5 kg)
- Repeat step 1 and 2 until drum fills up to 70% of drum capacity.
- Close the lid carefully.
- Start the machine and wait until the machine cycle is complete.
- Open the lid.
- Unload the mixture (Garbage + Culture) into the perforated bags.
- Keep the baskets in well controlled atmosphere.
- The mixture from basket will convert to compost in next 7 days.
- Repeat the steps 1 with 7 days old compost in perforated bags mentioned in step number 7. Repeat step 2 to 9 for the remaining garbage.
It approximately costs about ₹50,000 for 100 kg/day capacity. (Cost varies according to capacity of system)
The above unit is installed at “Ashray Society”, Wadhu Bk, Pune. The society people are happy with performance of the system.
Contact Person for Ashray: Mr. Inamdar (Mo. No. 9561931054)
Another two unit is installed at:
- Siddharth nagar housing society, Aundh.
- Madhuban food express, Ranjhangaon.
- No shredding required.
- Free from pathogens and foal odor.
- Easy to operate.
- Compost in 7 days.
Current Status: Ready to sell or cement mixer of capacity 300 liters available in market is an alternative. Perforated bags could be procured from Vigyan Ashram.