- Society composter (Model 1) – It’s mainly designed for processing kitchen waste available at the medium sized societies.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type of Waste||Kitchen waste|
|Capacity (Kg)||20 kg/per batch|
|Electrical Consumption||3 Paise per kg of waste processed|
|Main Vessel||MS Drum FRP Coated|
|Special Features||Snap locks Easy unloading|
|Suitable for no of Households||2 to 75|
|Electrical Supply||230 V AC, Single Phase|
- Load basket of culture into the drum. (Approx. 3 kg)
- Load basket of garbage into the drum. (Approx. 3 kg)
- Repeat step 1 and 2 until drum fills up to 80% of drum capacity.
- Close the lid carefully.
- Start the machine and wait until the machine cycle is complete.
- Open the lid.
- Unload the mixture (Garbage + Culture) into the perforated bags.
- Keep the baskets in well controlled atmosphere.
- The mixture from basket will convert to compost in next 7 days.
- Repeat the steps 1 with 7 days old compost in perforated bags mentioned in step number 7. Repeat step 2 to 9 for the remaining garbage.
The about model is installed at B10, Kumar Padmalaya Apartment, Aundh for experimental purpose.
Note: Up to 5 households, the Akshay Home Composter can be used as alternative to that of Society composter (Model 1).