- Magic bin– Magic bin are low cost system for individual household composting. This system basically include 1 perforated basket, 1 garden fork, 1 tray along with 1 kg culture.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Type of Waste||Kitchen waste|
|Capacity (Kg)||20 Liters|
|Suitable for no of Households||Individual House|
|Electrical Supply||Not Required|
- Load the culture in the perforated basket. (1 kg)
- Load the daily waste from kitchen into the perforated basket.
- Mix the culture and garbage with the help of garden fork given.
- Every time you load the kitchen waste into basket, repeat the step number 3.
- Repeat the cycle until basket fills up to its 80% loading capacity.
- Once basket fills up to its 80% loading capacity, unload the entire mixture from basket into the trey.
- Keep the trey away to direct sunray and rain exposure.
- The mixture from trey will convert to compost in next 7 days.
- Repeat steps 1 using compost generated at step number 8. Repeat step number 2 to 7.
This system nearly costs about ₹500. We are offering service to customer at the Cost ₹100. (Includes culture + 5 visits (1 per month))
a) Eight magic bin systems are installed in following customer’s houses.
i. Archana Kulkarni.
ii. Yogesh Kulkarni.
iii. 2 customer’s from Gold leaf lawns.
iv. Akshay’s 4 customer.